Tuesday, February 19, 2013

If Only We Could Pay Our Hubbies

I recently wrote a post about what our paychecks would be as Stay-At-Home Moms.  It gave me the idea to write a post about how much our hubbies do outside of their punch-the-clock job.

I am so blessed to have a husband who cares about our family and loves being at home!  Unfortunately, he is not able to be at home nearly as much as either of us would like.  He works long hours and has a very long commute each day.  Thankfully he now has Saturdays and Sundays off, so he has a little more time to spend with our family!  I can't begin to express, to you or to him, how incredibly thankful I am for my husband!

I wish I could "pay" him for all that he does, but I know that he feels the same way I do when "working" at home - - that the work is its own reward.  Here is how I would like to pay my hubby...

Setting the table - - A peck on each cheek
Putting our son down for bed - - Tickle Fight!!
Planning a date - - :x ;)
Clearing the table - - A big bear hug
Playing with our son - - A night of cuddling
Doing Dishes - - One long kiss
Doing anything off of his honey-do list - - A romantic kiss for each minute it takes him
Helping me in the kitchen - - A good old fashioned flour fight!


What does your hubby do that lets you know he cares about your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment