Saturday, February 9, 2013

10 Reasons I'm Grateful for our Struggles

We just moved out of our teeny-tiny one-bedroom apartment into a three-bedroom townhouse.  Can I just say "aaaahhhhh."  Space to breathe!!

As happy as I am here, and as pleased as I am that we are out of that season of our lives - - I am also so grateful for the time we spent in that apartment.  Here's why...
 
10.  It taught me to be creative in how I keep house
9.  What a blessing it was to be in an apartment that we could afford!!
8.  We got to live close to family for a season
7.  Our landlord restored our faith in all landlords (and it was so nice to have a Christian landlord!)
6.  So many memories were made in that home <3 
5.  Living in the apartment helped us realize the importance of getting out for a date night.
4.  We met people who truly blessed us
3.  The tiny apartment helped us to realize how blessed we were to even have a place to live!
2.  Living in a small space brought us closer as a family.
1.  The experience helped us to look forward to and enjoy the blessings of our new home in ways that nothing else could!

No comments:

Post a Comment