Thursday, February 14, 2013

Canister

One of my favorite places in the world is a little place in Spencerport, NY called Splatters Studio.  In this little shop you'll find a wonderful woman named Chris who will show you how to paint pottery!  It's a great place to go to unwind, bring your kids, or make something for your kitchen!  And, unlike those art teachers in Elementary school, Chris will let you stay as long as you want and do whatever you want to your piece.  If you're ever in the area, you must go in and visit her!  And tell her that Elizabeth sent you!

I recently made this canister, and I just wanted to brag about it a little!  I'm quite proud, mostly because it took me a long time to finish.

 
I have a quilting theme in my new kitchen.  Not sure how long it will take to finish the theme, but I'm excited about it!!  Lots of purple, which is perfect because it's my favorite color.

 
I made up the designs on each square.  Chris was a huge help!!  I'm telling you, she's awesome!


 
So proud of my work!
 
Did you go to Splatters?  Send me a picture of what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment