Sunday, January 6, 2013

Coupons!

I have recently learned how to use coupons, and it is saving me a lot of money!  One of the hardest parts of starting, though, was finding great couponing sites.  The other piece of couponing that I've learned is it is most beneficial when you use a coupon on top of an in-store sale.

Here are the sites that I use:

Couponing "Lingo" - - I have this in my favorites so I can return to it whenever I want.
Database - - From Family Friendly Frugality, this page has a database of coupons.
Coupons - - This is from Coupons.com - just click on the coupon, print it, and bring it to the store!
Coupon Mom - - This woman has another database of links to where you can print coupons for free.

Do you have any tips for me, as a first-time couponer?  Leave them in a comment below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment