Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday Boy


Today is my little Love Bug's first birthday!  I can't believe it's been a year since I had him - - he was such a tiny little thing. 
I remember when they placed him on my chest and I got to see him for the first time, he lifted his head right up and looked me in the eyes.  Hubby kissed me, looked at the Love Bug, and said, "Get used to it!"  Ever since, every time we kiss in front of him, he laughs and laughs!

Ahhh, I love looking back on my Love Bug's life... but even more than that, I love seeing where he is today!  I wanted to capture today with his footprints or handprints - - but I wasn't sure how to do it without being too girly.

I was poking around Pinterest for some inspiration, and found a baseball with a hand print on it.  How cute?!  I just need to buy a baseball and we'll stamp his little hand on there with the date... we're in the middle of a move right now, so it might be a little after his birthday... just don't tell anyone, okay?  ;)

How did you celebrate your little one's first birthday?  We will have a birthday party for him after the move, and I'd love to hear your cost-cutting ideas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment