Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Gifts for Childcare Workers


At my church, the nursery is almost always open - - something I am very grateful for, as the mother of a 14-month-old who loves to move around and talk (loudly) during service.

I wanted to give the nursery workers a small gift of appreciation for their dedication to helping young families like ours enjoy the services on Easter.  I have no money, and I am not very crafty.  This is what I came up with (and I'm a little proud of them!).
 

 
Cookies in baggies - - cost me no money because I had all the ingredients on hand... and the baggies as well.  I was tempted to run to the store and grab some (off-budget) cuter bags, but I resisted.

 
Those little flowers I have had in my crafting box for a long time now.  Same with the cardstock.
 
What are you doing for the childcare workers at your church this Easter?  Did this post inspire you?  Leave me some love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment