Monday, March 18, 2013

A Tribute to my new Kindle Fire

I have been wanting a tablet for a long time now - - specifically, I have been wanting an ipad.  Hubby kept telling me that ipads were too expensive (which of course is true) and that another tablet would be just as good (which I couldn't bring myself to believe).

When I was at Best Buy (after carefully planning out our budget and waiting for the right time to buy a tablet), I spoke with a representative and he told me that if I bought an outdated ipad (the only kind of ipad I could afford), in a few years I wouldn't be able to update the software because of how Apple products are.  Apparently they come up with new products and leave their old products in the dust.  Um, no thank you!

So I looked around at all the tablets they had in the store and I decided on the Kindle Fire.  Got an OtterBox for it so the Love Bug can't destroy it and I am so happy!!

What kind of tablet did you buy?  How did you make your decision?  Leave some comment love!

No comments:

Post a Comment