Sunday, March 10, 2013

Devos - Tidbits

If you're following your devos with me, you should be reading somewhere around John 10, somewhere in the middle of James, and Proverbs 10.

Today is a really cool day for how the devos work out - - especially if you are starting over in the book of James.

This reading will bring us in to the beginning of meditations about Jesus' path to the cross.  Easter is on March 31 this year - - exactly 3 weeks from today.  As you go through the rest of the book of John, you will start to see Jesus willingly headed toward the cross to die for each of us.

John 10:14 "I am the good shepherd.  I know my sheep, and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me, and I know the Father.  I give my life for the sheep."

We are the sheep.  If you want to dig a little deeper, listen to these sermons that my beloved pastor gave, and read Psalm 23.

Fearless (Pastor John Keller) - - he'll make one quick announcement that doesn't apply any more, then go in to the sermon.


Rest (Pastor Andy Sass) - - If you're only going to listen to one, choose this one!

Restore (Pastor Andy Sass) -

God's Thoughts (Pastor Andy Sass)

No comments:

Post a Comment