Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's been a long time...

It's been so long since I last posted!!  There has been so much going on.  Here's our family update:

We're pregnant!!  Our "Little Bity" boy will be born in early December of this year.  I hit the third trimester yesterday!  Go me!

Love Bug is walking, talking, backtalking, climbing, and everything else that a 1.5 year-old should be doing.  He is SO funny!!

We have a new pastor at our church, who is absolutely wonderful!

Hubby got a new job installing and fixing A/C and furnaces.  And if I can just brag for a minute - - he got his license to buy and install refrigerants in the mail yesterday!  I might not understand everything that he does (...or much of what he does at all...), but I'm so proud of all that he has been learning and of all the hard work he has been doing.

I started writing a book, and I also started writing my own curriculum for Children's Ministries.

Most recently, hubby and I have been talking about the possibility of my going to seminary full-time next semester (after the baby's born) to finish the ordination process, which I started about 8 years ago.  Prayers in that area would be much appreciated!!

Well, now I'm remembering why I haven't posted in so long... writer's block hits as soon as I sit down at the computer!  Maybe if I keep up with posts regularly, I won't have this problem.

Until next time!  (And may that be sooner than the last time I said that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment