Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Things I Love Most About My Husband

Picture Source: http://www.msruntheus.com/above-all-love-each-other-deeply/

  1. He's goofy
  2. He's tall
  3. His goatee (even though I complain about it a lot)
  4. He is a wonderful father
  5. He and I fit together like two puzzle pieces
  6. When he tells a 15-minute story that anyone else could tell in 2
  7. I can beat him at Killer Bunnies ;) ;)
  8. His purity
  9. His dedication to our family
  10. The fact that he cannot pull off a polo - - and he knows it
  11. How he provides for our family
  12. The kids he gave me
  13. His family, my in-laws
  14. His idea of a good time is sitting at home watching Netflix
  15. He steps in and helps with the kids all the time
  16. He is sensitive to my needs: emotional, physical, spiritual
  17. He trusts in God
  18. He's the hottest man I know!
  19. He's my best friend
  20. He's my favorite person to sit around the house with
  21. He likes my cooking
  22. He takes care of all of us
  23. He cooks for us once in a while - and enjoys it!
  24. ...and there's so, so much more!
Happy 26th birthday, my love! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment