Saturday, January 11, 2014

Nursery

I realized I never posted pictures of our Peanut's nursery!  (Or Love Bug's, for that matter...)  So I took a few pictures today.  It's nothing Pinterest-worthy, by any means, but I'm proud of how the rooms look!

Love Bug's nursery first: Winnie the Pooh theme
Picture that Aunt Rachel made for the Love Bug

I bought that clock at Salvation Army for a dollar!

Footprint plate made at Splatter's Studio when
he was a newborn.

Love Bug's favorite corner of the room!

Closet - - where I keep toys that I rotate, some
clothes, books, extra diapers, wipes, and sheets


Rocking chair handed down to Love Bug
 

He had to get in a picture or two :)

Well, the whole alphabet used to be there... on his closet

Charlene made this for me, to put in my classroom.  This
room is the closest thing I have to a classroom these days!

All his animals and blankets in his crib!

 

 

And now Peanut's room: Norman Rockwell theme.  We're not quite done yet, but here's what we have so far.

 

 

This is the main corner in the room - cradle,
recliner, window :)  Peanut's Papa made that
cradle for Hubby when he was born!

Norman Rockwell pictures of kids

Changing station
And I had to get him in a shot! :)

 
I made this shelf!!  ...With help from Rachel and my dad :)

Dresser that has been handed down through Hubby's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment