Wednesday, December 19, 2012

No Tree Needed!

This year, we don't have a Christmas Tree up.  Although it makes me sad to think of that wonderful thing being in storage for three years, I know that we simply don't have the space for a tree this year.  Last year we were in the same little one-bedroom apartment and decided with a baby on the way we wouldn't have the space that year either.  This year it's more than just space, though... it's about babyproofing!

So what do we do with our Christmas gifts??  We have wide windowsills, so I decorated the one in our living room to be a space for our presents.  Little Man can't reach them, and we have something to remind us that it's Christmas!  I'll have to make a little space for the kitty to look out the window.



I made the banner at a MOPS meeting.  It was really easy!  Maybe sometime I'll walk you through it.  For now, I need to go wrap some more presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment